Well hello, gorgeous! Rosario Dawson graces the cover of Latina Magazine‘s September issue. The statuesque beauty not only models couture and channels Latin-tinged glam in the editorial, but this lady proves that she’s more than just a pretty face. In the interview, she discusses her work as the cofounder of Voto Latino, and stresses the importance of voting in this critical election year. Fans can also catch her on the big screen as icon Dolores Huerta in an upcoming Cesar Chavez biopic. And she’ll also star alongside Magic Mike hottie Channing Tatum in the high school reunion comedy, Ten Years.
Check out photos from the shoot here, and be sure to pick up the issue when it hits newsstands on August 14!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles