When Mother Monster tweets, over 28M little monsters listen. The one and only Lady Gaga has dropped hints about her cover for the annual fashion magazine moment of the year, VOGUE‘s September issue. And last night, she finally revealed the top secret photos! Lady G is absolutely all haute couture in a feather Stephen Jones topper, radiates in a Marc Jacobs gown, and stuns in the buff! She’s been inspired by a wide variety of fashion icons throughout her career, but we can owe her VOGUE look to two muses: the fuzzy “waka waka” Muppet, Fozzie Bear, and the one and only Ru Paul. Get it, Gaga!
Preview Gaga’s VOGUE cover story here, and be sure to pick up this keepsake issue when it hits newsstands on August 14!
Glam Gaga, we adore thee!
- StyleBlazer Beauty DIY: Hot Ombre Nails In 7 Easy Steps (Try This At Home Now!)
- 14 Celebs Who Rocked A One-Piece & Made Us Do A Double Take (Who Needs Bikinis?)
- 15 Celebrities Who Have Successfully Branded A Fragrance (They’re Really About Their Business)
- 15 Celebrities Who Adopted (Brangelina, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, & More)
- 14 Celebrity Engagements That Went Nowhere (Cold Feet Galore!)
- 14 Female Celebs Who Rocked Some Outlandish Makeup Part.2 (Is It Overkill Or Fierce?)
- 14 Female Celebs and Their Insane Shoe Game (Check Out These Wild Pairs)
- Lights, Camera, Love! 14 Celebrities Who Dated/Married Their Co-Stars Pt. 2