Rita Ora was recently spotted rocking a sheer fuchsia robe with feather trims, over a white t-shirt and thigh high black boots as she exited DSTRKT nightclub in London, England. The pop singer is known for her quirky style, but we’re not sure whether we’re loving this look! While we love her red Hermes Birkin Bag, we are a bit puzzled at the pairing of the XL white tee and sheer robe. The thigh-high leather boots don’t make much more sense of the ensemble either. So what do you say StyleBlazers?
Is Rita Ora’s fuchsia feather robe, white tee and leather boots Blazin’ or Blasé?
- StyleBlazer Beauty DIY: Hot Ombre Nails In 7 Easy Steps (Try This At Home Now!)
- 14 Celebs Who Rocked A One-Piece & Made Us Do A Double Take (Who Needs Bikinis?)
- 15 Celebrities Who Have Successfully Branded A Fragrance (They’re Really About Their Business)
- 15 Celebrities Who Adopted (Brangelina, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, & More)
- 14 Celebrity Engagements That Went Nowhere (Cold Feet Galore!)
- 14 Female Celebs Who Rocked Some Outlandish Makeup Part.2 (Is It Overkill Or Fierce?)
- 14 Female Celebs and Their Insane Shoe Game (Check Out These Wild Pairs)
- Lights, Camera, Love! 14 Celebrities Who Dated/Married Their Co-Stars Pt. 2
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!