The Queen of Pop and cultural icon Madonna is set to return to the stage for her MDNA tour, kicking off August 28 with a bang. Madonna’s long time makeup artist, Gina Brooke, teamed up with Make Up For Ever to create an exclusive red lip for Mrs. Madge.
“I loved working with MAKE UP FOR EVER to create a custom shade of “Aqua Rouge” specifically for Madonna. My biggest challenge was to find a lip product that was reliable and long-lasting, and knew choosing something from MAKE UP FOR EVER’s Aqua range was going to be ideal especially with a minute and a half for touch ups between songs,” said Brooke. “I wanted to come up with a perfect, pure red lip color that would exude confidence and beauty. To me, the shade looks iconic, which is the perfect word to define Madonna and her career.”
The shade, “Aqua Rouge #8” will be the exclusive lip color throughout Madonna’s tour and will be apart of the full Make Up For Ever Aqua Rouge collection available in stores now. This classic red lip with an attached gloss for even more shine will definitely be a staple in our beauty bags this fall!
Will you be rockin’ this shade of red?
-Tunisia Z. Wilson
- StyleBlazer Beauty DIY: Hot Ombre Nails In 7 Easy Steps (Try This At Home Now!)
- 14 Celebs Who Rocked A One-Piece & Made Us Do A Double Take (Who Needs Bikinis?)
- 15 Celebrities Who Have Successfully Branded A Fragrance (They’re Really About Their Business)
- 15 Celebrities Who Adopted (Brangelina, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, & More)
- 14 Celebrity Engagements That Went Nowhere (Cold Feet Galore!)
- 14 Female Celebs Who Rocked Some Outlandish Makeup Part.2 (Is It Overkill Or Fierce?)
- 14 Female Celebs and Their Insane Shoe Game (Check Out These Wild Pairs)
- Lights, Camera, Love! 14 Celebrities Who Dated/Married Their Co-Stars Pt. 2
Source: Make Up For Ever & Getty Images