Janelle Monae is about to sing a brand new tune. The talented songstress with the James Brown moves is COVERGIRL’s newest face! She tweeted the exciting news this afternoon. Janelle is known for her natural approach to makeup, and wants to encourage women to find their own “beauty superpowers.” She’s already started to experiment with the line’s products, especially Lash Blast to give her eyes an extra pop, and Lip Perfection, to keep her pout pretty when she’s performing during her electric live show.
We’re adoring COVERGIRL’s latest leading ladies. Just last week, the cosmetics giant revealed Pink‘s new campaign, and lovely lady Paula Patton is the face of Queen Latifah‘s Queen Collection. With such a strong, beautiful, and diverse roster, we’ll be rocking with COVERGIRL for years to come!
Peep more pics from Janelle’s Covergirl campaign below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night