She had a few pitfalls along the way, but we are so glad to see our Christina Aguilera back and on top! The Voice star debuted her new purple ombre do this week at a press junket for the singing competition’s upcoming season. She opted for flowy lavender to complement her signature platinum locks. Now, Christina hasn’t always been known for jumping on the best hair trends in her day (afros and platinum cornrows come to mind. Eep!). But ombre seems to suit her, and her reminds us of her Dirrty days. But a little classier this go round, of course.
Does the ombre trend suit the pint-sized pop tart?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)