Fashion rocks. Music’s freshest face, Rita Ora, is now officially a fashion model. The gorgeous pop star just signed with NEXT Models, the same agency behind fashionable music newbies Lana Del Rey and Ellie Goulding. No word on Rita’s first campaign, but we’re so excited to see where she’ll land first! With such a versatile signature style, she’d have the tomboy chic on lock, and could also glam it up in high fashion couture! And with such buzz, it’s hard to believe that the talented lady’s album has not dropped yet. Her first single, “How We Do,” was a certified summer smash, and her new single,“R.I.P” featuring Tinie Tempah, was just released in the U.S. on iTunes. Even Rolling Stone has recognized this emerging talent, and named her a finalist for the mag’s “Women Who Rock” September issue. Talk about bursting onto the scene in a big way!
Rita’s also making news this week with her new short haircut! She debuted her chopped blonde locks outside Capitol FM Studios in London.
Check out her new do, and her official model shots!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night