H&M continues to give us the goods! After revealing their new men’s bodywear collection starring the literally statuesque David Beckham, the good folks have now released more photos of their fall women’s wear campaign starring Lana Del Rey! We loved the pink angora sweater she modeled in the initial stills, but have you checked out her printed leggings and tweed biker jacket? Ev-er-y-thing! The full promotion hits H&M online on September 19.
Check out more photos from the campaign below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night