Though we know some celebs can get it tragically wrong, there are a host of them who get their weaves oh-so-right. They must have their hairstylists on speed dial and standby. Here are 20 celebs rocking some of the best weaves we’ve laid our eyes on…
She had a stint of some questionable weave that had us begging her to go back to the short locks she’s known for, but then this head of curls surfaced and all was right again.
One of the hottest heads of hair in Hollywood. The honey tones in her hair work well with her golden complexion, while the long layers suit her face shape.
Many celebs opt for clip-in extensions to add length or get cool ombré hair color like Khloe without the commitment. The key to getting a look like Khloe’s to look its best is in custom coloring, a great cut, and styling.
The soft waves, premium hair, and honey undertones all suit the actress quite well.
You wouldn’t be able to tell that the former Disney star and Bieber’s better half wears weave if you didn’t see her short one day and long the next.
When she needs a change from her short locks, Rihanna easily transitions with weave. And it almost always looks really, really good.
She couldn’t achieve that boho chic look she’s famous for without the help of her long, wavy extensions.
She could honestly have the worst weave in the world and still be one of the baddest chicks on the planet, but when Nia Long goes, well, long, she does it with some of the most gorgeous hair extensions.
She sometimes steps out in questionable yaki, but this look here is gorgeous on Jessica.
She looks great whether sporting short or long locks, but when she is wearing weave it’s pretty epic.
The actress makes sure her additions match her own tresses.
Sour face, GREAT extensions.
Jennifer Love Hewitt
Not every celeb adds clip-ins for length, some do it for added thickness and volume. Love looks like she might have done just that.
One of the fashionista’s best accessories just might be some clip-ins.
- StyleBlazer Beauty DIY: Hot Ombre Nails In 7 Easy Steps (Try This At Home Now!)
- 14 Celebs Who Rocked A One-Piece & Made Us Do A Double Take (Who Needs Bikinis?)
- 15 Celebrities Who Have Successfully Branded A Fragrance (They’re Really About Their Business)
- 15 Celebrities Who Adopted (Brangelina, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, & More)
- 14 Celebrity Engagements That Went Nowhere (Cold Feet Galore!)
- 14 Female Celebs Who Rocked Some Outlandish Makeup Part.2 (Is It Overkill Or Fierce?)
- 14 Female Celebs and Their Insane Shoe Game (Check Out These Wild Pairs)
- Lights, Camera, Love! 14 Celebrities Who Dated/Married Their Co-Stars Pt. 2