Cutout combat boots: practical? No. Stylish? Absolutely! The androgynous sartorial shoe first hit the scene on the Balenciaga spring ’11 runway and has remained on the fashion radar since. Looking to play hardball with your style? Wear these with a pair of black harem pants and oversized tank. A simple, yet unorthodox, look that brings style with little to no effort.
But are these buckled beauties worth the $1,275 when their less expensive twin was released earlier this year by Jeffrey Campbell for $165? Granted, the two-tone metal detail is missing and the sleek body is a tad chunkier, but both will fall into your wardrobe adding a tough and unexpected flare. But are you ready to don the cutout combat boot?
If so, would you Splurge on the Balenciagas or Save with the Jeffrey Campbell cutout boots?
- StyleBlazer Beauty DIY: Hot Ombre Nails In 7 Easy Steps (Try This At Home Now!)
- 14 Celebs Who Rocked A One-Piece & Made Us Do A Double Take (Who Needs Bikinis?)
- 15 Celebrities Who Have Successfully Branded A Fragrance (They’re Really About Their Business)
- 15 Celebrities Who Adopted (Brangelina, Sandra Bullock, Nicole Kidman, & More)
- 14 Celebrity Engagements That Went Nowhere (Cold Feet Galore!)
- 14 Female Celebs Who Rocked Some Outlandish Makeup Part.2 (Is It Overkill Or Fierce?)
- 14 Female Celebs and Their Insane Shoe Game (Check Out These Wild Pairs)
- Lights, Camera, Love! 14 Celebrities Who Dated/Married Their Co-Stars Pt. 2
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past