It doesn’t happen often, but every couple of years, a starlet’s name becomes the name of a hairstyle every girl in the world will either request their hairstylist to do or admire from afar, and hope that they can pull it off. A hairstyle so influential doesn’t have to be the most creative, but it has to be the most defining look for anyone who makes it hot. We here at Style Blazer picked our favorite influential divas with divine hair for this roundup. Which one is it going to be for you, The Rihanna, The Halle, The Kelis, The Beyonce, or The Tracee?
This good girl gone bad made THE defining statement of her career when she chopped off her wavy brown tresses for a bold, dyed black, asymmetrical blunt cut. She became a solidified Rock Star at that moment and hasn’t looked back since then. Now making her rounds with bright red hair, we will never forget the hairstyle that put her on the style map. By the way, what do you think of her latest pixie hairdo – should she keep on rocking it or should she get to dropping it? Leave us a comment and let us know your valued thoughts ….
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles