Last week we brought you Cam Newton, and this week we’re putting the spotlight on NY Giants star Victor Cruz! The Super Bowl champion had us with his hip swiveling salsa touch down dance moves, and his story is just as impressive as his championship ring. The 25 year old wide reciever went from working at a Paterson, NJ mall to sitting front row at fashion shows in Milan. Now that’s one inspiring come up! Just in time for fall and the start of the NFL season, Victor’s style game is in full swing in the pages of GQ‘s September issue. He shows guys how to wear pinstripe suits with stylish sophistication, while navigating the streets of New York City.
Check out Victor’s winning style below. Don’t forget to bookmark and share with your sweetie!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age