Lea Michele channels her inner feline as she poses for Nylon Magazine’s September cover. The Glee star dawned a rhinestone cat-ear headband from Asos along with a pair of knee-high socks and a Marc by Marc Jacobs sweatshirt. Lea talked with Nylon about her upcoming solo album and shared quirky secrets about her career as a child actor. The full issue hits the stands on August 28th, but we’ve got the details on where to find Lea’s cover look below!
Asos Cat Ears Headband
Marc by Marc Jacobs Multicolor “Marc” Sweatshirt
StyleBlazers, who you flaunt those feline ears?
- Stars In The Sand: 20 Awkward Celebrity Beach Moments
- 20 Of The Hottest Plus Size Models, Past And Present (Celebrating Women With Curves!)
- 20 Multiracial Celebrities (Some May Surprise You!)
- Upgraded Style: 10 Celebs Who Got On And Got Right (Before And After Pics!)
- Summer In Swim: Kim Kardashian’s Bikini Moments (Cute Or Contrived?)
- StyleBlazer NYC Street Fashion Shots: Fancy Footwork
- 20 Hot White Guys Who Love Black Women! (Peep The Best Couples Past & Present)
- 14 Of The Most Airbrushed Celebrity Pics (See Before And Afters)