It’s pretty simple: you have a product you want to sell, get a celebrity to appear in your ad campaign. Seems simple enough, right? Well many times it can go completely wrong and instead of a big media hit, a celebrity endorsement can sometimes cause a big hit…to your bottom line. Here’s a look at 19 celebrity ad campaigns and magazine editorials that were way too hot.
A collective gasp was heard around the world when the model at just 15 years old (but dressed like a 25 year old) seductively mouthed “You wanna know what comes between me and my Calvins? Nothing.”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!