The iconic girly girl’s film Dirty Dancing, was released 25 years ago today. And as girly girls and fashionistas, we must take a moment to celebrate! As ’80s babies, we drew inspiration from the dance film, tried to recreate that final dance scene, and dreamed of one day finding our bad boy turned good guy Johnny Castle. Of course, we couldn’t get enough of Baby’s fashion! From her denim shorts and crop tops, to “the” dress, we not only wanted to be Baby. We wanted her closet, too!
Check out 5 timeless looks from Dirty Dancing.
ELLA MOSS White Ellassentials Dolman Top, $115
DKNY Jeans Dirty Dancing Short, $59
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night