Craftsman shoemakers Cole Haan have tapped fashion forward NYC tastemakers Olivia Kim and Jen Brill to create a capsule collection. Though considered behind-the-scenes ladies, Kim has been highly influential as the VP of Creative at Opening Ceremony; and Brill, who works as a creative consultant, has managed artists, photographers and stylists like Mel Ottenberg (Rihanna’s stylist) and Hanna Liden.
The Jen & OLi capsule collection is based on three styles within the Chelsea Collection: the Strap Sandal, the Ankle Strap Pump and the Ankle Boot. Each style comes in four vibrant colorways of luxurious Italian suede. The Chelsea collection, known for is comfort, flexibility and fit, has the perfect heels for strutting around town with style and without pain. Launching on September 10th, the collection will be available exclusively at Cole Haan’s SOHO Store, Opening Ceremony New York, Los Angeles and London.
Check out this super cute collection below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night