The seasons are changing, StyleBlazers, and it’s time to look ahead to the new beauty products that will get us through the cold weather months. With lots of new launches and collaborations happening, this fall is already shaping up to be one with more hits than misses. Here are our best in beauty picks for fall 2012.
Lady Gaga ‘The Fame’
Lady Gaga’s long-awaited black eau de parfum, The Fame, is finally here! This black fluid (that sprays invisibly) is the first of its kind and has notes of belladonna, black veil incense and apricot for a bold and intense feeling.
DKNY ‘Be Delicious Heart London’
DKNY loves London and so does everyone else. This fragrance, Be Delicious Heart London, pays tribute to the beautiful city with notes in honeysuckle, spring hyacinth, neroli and more, for the chic, trendsetting, Styleblazers the city is made of.
Guerlain ‘La Petite Robe Noire’
The elegance and romance this bottle exudes is for a true girlie girl. With rose and licorice notes, Guerlain’s ‘La Petite Robe Noire‘ is subtle but irresistible at the same time.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night