Rita Ora gets smokin’ hot for the pages of GQ. The blonde bombshell’s got her killer tatts and super toned abs on display in the September issue, and has no problem bringing the boys to her yard. With so much sultriness oozing off each photo, there’s no question why men find this minx so irresistible. But we’re really loving her smokey cat eye, and those adorable cat ears to match! And we can’t get enough of those killer wedges. The detail on her heels take her look to a whole new orbit. And it’s only fitting for this rising star: look out for her debut album, Ora, out this fall!
Check out the full interview in GQ‘s September issue, on newsstands now.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past