Olympic medal winners Venus and Serena Williams stand proud on the new cover of The New York Times Magazine. The close sisters talk about their love of tennis, growing up in Compton, their often elusive father (who was their coach) and their path to becoming champions. In photos taken by Times photographer Damon Winter, the ladies wore sports bras and other athletic wear the young women look incredible strong and proud (as they should be) of all their accomplishments. Look for them in the Sunday issue of the magazine.
StyleBlazers, are you fans of these lovely ladies?
- Stars In The Sand: 20 Awkward Celebrity Beach Moments
- 20 Of The Hottest Plus Size Models, Past And Present (Celebrating Women With Curves!)
- 20 Multiracial Celebrities (Some May Surprise You!)
- Upgraded Style: 10 Celebs Who Got On And Got Right (Before And After Pics!)
- Summer In Swim: Kim Kardashian’s Bikini Moments (Cute Or Contrived?)
- StyleBlazer NYC Street Fashion Shots: Fancy Footwork
- 20 Hot White Guys Who Love Black Women! (Peep The Best Couples Past & Present)
- 14 Of The Most Airbrushed Celebrity Pics (See Before And Afters)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past