In her continued quest of world domination, rapper Azealia Banks will have her own lipstick shade with M.A.C cosmetics. Fittingly named “Yung Rapunxel,” the shade is a deep plum in a matte finish. The limited edition color will hit online retailers on September 5th (in stores the next day) and retail for $15.
Will you be wearing this purple lip shade?
- Stars In The Sand: 20 Awkward Celebrity Beach Moments
- 20 Of The Hottest Plus Size Models, Past And Present (Celebrating Women With Curves!)
- 20 Multiracial Celebrities (Some May Surprise You!)
- Upgraded Style: 10 Celebs Who Got On And Got Right (Before And After Pics!)
- Summer In Swim: Kim Kardashian’s Bikini Moments (Cute Or Contrived?)
- StyleBlazer NYC Street Fashion Shots: Fancy Footwork
- 20 Hot White Guys Who Love Black Women! (Peep The Best Couples Past & Present)
- 14 Of The Most Airbrushed Celebrity Pics (See Before And Afters)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Once Tween Stars Who Have Ditched The All American Look For A Edgier Persona!
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles