Well, you can either look at this new Gaga cover for German magazine Spex in two ways: (1) She always takes everything to the next level with makeup, hats, crazy outfits etc, so in a way it’s cool to see her “au naturale” just showing the original features that God gave her or (2) She sort of looks like a tree-hugger hippie who drinks wheat grass shakes morning, afternoon and evening and hasn’t taken a shower in days.
Once again, it’s all about how you decide to look at it.
StyleBlazers – what do you think – Are you liking Gaga’s plain, mother-nature look without all the frills and thrills?
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films