Simply put, Frome2U Digital Earrings are HOT. Their innovative designs are 100% handmade from inception to production. The line offers a funky array of bold accessories that allow fashion-forward StyleBlazers to flaunt their signature look. Nicki Minaj, Amber Rose and Teyana Taylor are fans of Frome2U and we guarantee you will be too. From chain embellished tribal earrings to colorful paper rose studs, there’s something for everyone!
Style is Heard
Occupation: Producing 100% Handmade Killa Accessories
Location: Atlanta, GA and Los Angeles, CA
Frome2u Digital Earrings started in 2003. We noticed a trend among guys wearing Bob Marley chains and knew women were iconic as well. At the time, accessories were a little basic so we thought images were a great way to get noticed, express your personality and more importantly, flaunt your individual style. When it came to fashionable women, creating wearable art made sense. Frome2U has been growing ever since…
This fall we plan to launch a new line that will showcase bold and edgy designs that Frome2U is known for. Aside from our product catalogue, Frome2U Digital Earrings offers custom options. We encourage clients to give us ideas to help build exclusive designs.
Killa Komic, Native Love and HUH!WHAT? (red)
Where To Find It:
Currently you can find our products at Cherry Bomb and Pink Zebra in Atlanta, GA. Bullets and Mullets in Nashville, TN, and Olio in New Orleans, LA. Also, all of our products are available for purchase at Frome2U. Follow Frome2U on twitter @frome2uearrings. Place orders for Frome2U earrings at email@example.com. Look out for Frome2U Digital Earrings new website, Styleisheard.com
Nicki Minaj, Fatima Robinson, Monica, Tiny, Trina, Amber Rose, Lisa Raye, Teyana Taylor, Nikki Jean, Kaleena (Dirty Money), Killer Mike and many more.
Flip through the slideshow to see Frome2U’s hot new collection and the line’s Celebrity fans:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight