Brace yourselves makeup lovers, for this upcoming holiday season NARS is launching their Andy Warhol collection. The poppy collection includes some of Mr. Warhol’s most iconic prints and silkscreens. We’ll get to paint our faces with cool palettes named after well-known factory girls, which feature memorable quotes from the great Warhol on the mirrors. And get this, the makeup is also designed to look like some of his famous paintings!
There are two separate collections: the first will make its debut at Sephora in October; the second will launch in major department stores in November. We can only imagine how long the lines will be at Sephora. This could be the best makeup collabo of the year!
Francois Nars, founder and creative director of NARS, told Women’s Wear Daily: “Andy said, ‘If everybody’s not a beauty, then nobody is.’ This is the same sentiment I wanted to bring to life with NARS — a forward-thinking attitude toward beauty, and the encouragement to inspire self-expression, creativity and artistry in the women who wear it. It seemed like a natural fit to create a collection that Andy himself might have a hand in if he were alive today.”
Feast your eyes on a few items from the Andy Warhol Holiday collection below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)