Tom Boy Chic has been going hard for awhile now, and it doesn’t seem to be dying down any time soon. First introduced by 90s girl group TLC and Aaliyah, the fashion statement has reappeared in pop culture in the form of boyfriend blazers, boyfriend jeans, Jordan sneakers, and fitted caps. With celebrities like Rihanna, Rita Ora and Amber Rose rocking the look, we just had to put together a few of our favorite fashionistas that pulled it off seamlessly.
Peep who rocked “Tom Boy Chic” the best below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night