Blazer’s we gave you a sneak peek earlier this month, but we’ve finally got our hands on the entire Nicole Richie capsule collection for Macy’s Impulse. Come to think of it, there isn’t really anything capsule about it. Richie has whipped up 23 on-trend items, for what could be considered a full wardrobe to some. The designs don’t stray far from Richie’s own personal style.
We found a collection of flowing skirts and printed blouses that hearken to her love of all thing vintage and boho-chic. We also got a solid selection of leathery biker-style numbers, like a motorcycle jacket with shearling sleeves, sleek black leggings with leather panels and a leather and velvet skirt that is sure to fly off the racks. The Nicole Richie for Macy’s Impulse collection hits stores and Macys.com on September 12th.
Peep these pieces from the awesome collection.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)