This year’s ombre trend just got its biggest endorsement yet. A-list fashionista Jessica Alba debuted her golden ombre hairstyle over the weekend. The brunette documented her ombre transformation on Instagram, as she prepares for her role in the next installment of Sin City: A Dame To Kill For, in which she’ll reprise her role as the blonde stripper, Nancy. Jessica is so stunning, she could probably pull of Marge Simpson hair if she needed to. But we think her lightened strands look great on her.
StyleBlazers, are you feeling Jessica’s ombre hair? Click through the pics below and weigh in.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night