You don’t have to be a bride to enjoy this ultra-luxe, 17,000-square-foot Tiffany suite located on the 14 floor of The St. Regis Hotel in New York. Spend a special night with your guy and relish in living the high life at the lush Art Deco furnished space that offers incredible views of Central Park and iconic Tiffany jewel-inspired pieces throughout. The dining room (shown above) was created to echo the trademark Tiffany blue box, with a sparkling crystal chandelier rightfully serving as the crown jewel. Isn’t she lovely? The headboard in the bedroom was upholstered in Tiffany’s signature blue too. Not to mention, it boasts floor-to-ceiling windows and a cozy love seat.
StyleBlazers, would you spend $8,500 (plus tax) per night to live the glamorous Tiffany Lifestyle? Excessive or worth it? Speak out, we’d love to hear from you!
-Metanoya Z. Webb
Turn the page to see more images of the swank quarters
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Editors' Pick: Must Have Summer Items
- TV Chic: Top 15 Most Fashionable TV Characters
- 15 Fitness Tips & Tricks From The Stars
- 15 Timeless Beauties We Love
- The Fountain of Youth: 15 Celebrity Anti-Aging Tips & Tricks
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles