Opening Ceremony, the mom and pop NYC boutique with the Midas Touch, has stepped into the handbag/accessories game in a major way. This week they unveiled their very first handbag line, a nine piece collection of satchels, bucket bags and totes. Photographed by Christelle De Castro and styled by Daria Radlinski, the sunny campaign features the new bags on the dainty wrists of the real girls of the OC.
VP of Creative and recent Cole Haan collaborator, Olivia Kim sports the Pop Up mini-satchel in petrol. Lizzy Okpo, designer of William Okpo and OC alum, carries the OC Tokyo Tote in khaki. OC Buyer Kate Foley wears the OC Ace satchel in red. And OC sales associates, Janelle Flores and Shannan Elinor, rock the suede OC NY satchel in anthracite and the OC LA cross body bag in orange and red, respectively.
Check out these lust-worthy bags below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night