Vanessa Hudgens has been tapped to appear in Candie’s fall ad campaign–she was named the new face of the line back in January. The award winning starlet is a budding style icon who you’ll often find dressed comfortable chic in cut off shorts, a simple tank, designer bag and killer shades. The campaign highlights a series of rules called ‘Candie’s-ism’s,’ like, ‘Candie’s girls believe you can do anything in heels.’ Hudgens told PEOPLE, “the more I grow up, the more I’ve been comfortable with my style, therefore allowing me to really experiment with all different looks. I’m extremely inspired by the ’60s and ’70s. I adore Bianca Jagger and Cher.” Spoken like a true Cali Gyal. The national campaign debuts in glossies this fall with pieces exclusively available at Kohl’s. Former Candie’s girls include Britney Spears and Fergie.
-Metanoya Z. Webb
Flip the page to see the Vanessa Hudgens in Candie’s flirty Spring Ads
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past