Chocolate couldn’t look better… StyleBlazers meet Paris born model, David Agbodji. His features are strikingly unique and his body, hmm–spectacular! The man can pull off preppy nautical and urban sportswear but unquestionably comes alive in avant garde designer wears. David’s captivating spread in the July issue of Contributor Magazine, shot by famed photographer, Albert Watson, exemplifies the range this beauty is capable of interpreting. Agbodji’s resume includes high fashion editorials for Vogue Paris, GQ Germany and Numero Homme–Ad campaigns for Calvin Klein Collection, Sean John and Express and features throughout Barney’s Men Catalogues. You can find this delectable beauty strolling the streets of New York City, so ladies, please be on the prowl.
-Metanoya Z. Webb
David’s Portfolio is Compelling, Enjoy the Slideshow Below:
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases