It’s true that even in this day and age, we hear stories about models of color being maligned and neglected in the fashion industry we all love so much. But then, you come across a stunning editorial like this, and our energy, inspiration and enthusiasm is revived once more. We really love the bold and colorful make-up and the eye-popping ethnic jewelry in this shoot. The photography is by Alexandre Dubois and the make-up job by Victoria Komis.
(All images courtesy of Faint Magazine)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments
- The Evolution of Baby Kimye: From Baby Bump to Bouncing Baby Girl!
- Father's Day Love: 15 Of The Most Adorable Celebrity Photos