Fall is the perfect time to wear deep tones in your clothing, shoes, hair and, of course, on your nails. Since many of these colors have red undertones, pronounced hues tend to look exquisite on brown skin. It is complimentary to the warmth of the complexion, even if you’ve got some cool tones present in your skin. Here are a few pretty picks for fall that you can try next time you’re in the mood for a manicure.
Sephora by OPI has a variety of dark red shades that you can stock up on for fall, especially since each bottle is only$9.50, and some are currently on sale for just $3 on Sephora.com. This beautiful burgundy shade, called Mr. Right Now, is the ideal way to add a pop of color to a gray or navy ensemble. The polish also has a little shine to it, which makes your manicure look just a little more refined.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Selena Gomez, Bridget Kelly And More!)
- Shop 16 Chic Accessories For Stylish Gadget Geeks & Techies
- So Hard To Say Goodbye: 15 Celebrity Couples We Were Sad To See Go
- Filtered Flicks: This Week’s Most Stylish On Instagram (Selita Ebanks Shines In Mizrahi, J.Lo Chills On Set With Pitbull And More!)
- Arrested Development: 15 Celebs Who Have Been Arrested
- 15 Celebs Who Ditched Their Long Hair For A Shorter Look
- These Actors Almost Missed Out (And So Did We): 15 Stars Who Nearly Passed On Iconic Roles
- Celeb Moms That Bounced Back After Pregnancy Like It Was Nothing (Beyoncé's Body Post Blue Ivy, Jennifer Lopez's Curves After Twins and More!)