The best part about No Doubt’s upcoming album? We get to see fierce frontwoman Gwen Stefani all over newsstands! This time, the punk rockin’ mama is the Elle UK‘s October cover girl. She flaunts a floral tulle tattoo (we can’t take our eyes off it!) and a cut out black and blue peplum top. The coolest part of Elle UK‘s October issue is that it was compiled entirely by winners of the magazine’s intern competition. Now that’s one talented class to look out for come graduation day.
Take a closer look at Gwen’s fierce look straight from the runway.
StyleBlazers, are you loving Gwen’s fierce floral ensemble?
- Beauty How-To: Score The Right Red Lip Color For Your Complexion (Find The Vampy Shade That’s Just For You!)
- Kim Kardashian Poses For V Magazine (And Compares Reality TV To Rap Music??)
- StyleBlazer Time Machine: Whitley Gilbert Vintage Style Icon
- StyleBlazer Survey: MAC Viva Glam Nicki vs. Wet n’ Wild Pinkerbell (Would You Splurge Or Steal This Pretty Pink Lip Color?)
- Steal The Style: La La Anthony’s Casual Leopard Look (Casual, Comfy And Hot!)
- Tiny Stars: Can You Guess Which Celebs These Babies Belong To?
- 9 Female Celebrities Who Look Better With Age: (You’ll Be Surprised To See Who Made The List!)
- Upgraded Style: 10 Celebs Who Got On And Got Right (With Before And After Pics)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!