More album art is out from Alicia Keys’ upcoming album “Girl on Fire” due November. Featuring her single “Brand New Day,” her look has gone a bit more drastic with a sleek cut and high-end designer duds. Keys is expected to perform Sept. 6 at the VMA awards, no doubt rocking the same look.
Are you a fan of Alicia’s new look?
- Beauty How-To: Score The Right Red Lip Color For Your Complexion (Find The Vampy Shade That’s Just For You!)
- Kim Kardashian Poses For V Magazine (And Compares Reality TV To Rap Music??)
- StyleBlazer Time Machine: Whitley Gilbert Vintage Style Icon
- StyleBlazer Survey: MAC Viva Glam Nicki vs. Wet n’ Wild Pinkerbell (Would You Splurge Or Steal This Pretty Pink Lip Color?)
- Steal The Style: La La Anthony’s Casual Leopard Look (Casual, Comfy And Hot!)
- Tiny Stars: Can You Guess Which Celebs These Babies Belong To?
- 9 Female Celebrities Who Look Better With Age: (You’ll Be Surprised To See Who Made The List!)
- Upgraded Style: 10 Celebs Who Got On And Got Right (With Before And After Pics)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night