Rihanna, always about town in a lust-worthy look, was seen bopping around London in a slithery ensemble. While in the UK working on her capsule collection for River Island, a UK-based retailer, Rih Rih went to dinner and played it up for the paparazzi. Sporting a Trapstar Snakeskin Sweater, a burgundy leather mini, Tom Ford knee-high python boots and a chunky statement necklace, the singer practically stopped traffic while exiting the restaurant, Nozomi.
All-together the look is a modern take on swinging 60s chic, the era of flippy mini skirts and knee-high go-go boots. As usual we were watching the singer’s get up with a close eye and have sorted out how you can can cop her daring style.
Click through below to Get The Look
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!