Whatever your thoughts on “Love & Hip-Hop Atlanta,” there’s no denying the show’s hot hair and makeup looks—especially the ones the ladies rocked on the reunion show. So we went straight to the source to get the scoop on the products used (and some behind the scenes tea). And if you thought reality TV’s most glamorous crew was filled with divas and larger than life egos, think again.
We dished with Tekoa Hash, glam team coordinator of “Love & Hip-Hop,” and co-owner of The Teknique Agency, and the rest of the LHHA glam team. Check out the highlights here!
On creating looks for the show…
Tekoa Hash: “As a team we switch up, but talking specifically about the reunion show I did K. Michelle’s makeup. Tristan Blake did Joseline and Karlie as well as Shay Johnson. Jonathan did Mona [Scott Young], Neema did Erica and Mimi. Alex did Momma Dee and Rasheeda and Ariane. For hair Gabi did Rasheeda and Erica. Charzetta did Mimi and Karlie’s hair. [Tymothe did Joseline's hair].”
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Overnight Sensations: 15 Celebrities Who Seem To Have Made It Overnight
- Tinseltown Magic: 15 Stars Who Have Opted For Plastic Surgery
- These Secret Twists Didn't Get Spoiled: 15 Of Our Favorite Old And New Film Fake-Outs
- Discovered by Disney: 15 Stars Who Got Their Start With Mickey
- The It Factor: Kelly Rowland's 10 Best Looks
- Editors' Pick: Best Shoe Game
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!