Jay-Z assembled the biggest and brightest music acts in Philadelphia this weekend, in his inaugural Made in America Festival. His beautiful Bey was onhand to support and take in the diverse array of talent, from Rita Ora to Pearl Jam. She showed her BK pride with an off the shoulder white Brooklyn tee, leather leggings, and studded black booties. Minimal makeup, a bold red lip, and chunky gold accessories topped off her look. Simply put, she was gorgeous!
StyleBlazer was on the scene for the festivities, and we spotted Hov and B chatting with the legendary filmmaker Ron Howard, who gathered footage for a documentary of the event. Our hearts melted in a candid moment when the adorable couple rocked out to the guitar-blazing blues newcomer, Gary Clark, Jr. Jay-Z bounced along to the beat, and B’s blonde locks were in full swing!
Click through for more pics of Bey’s A-list festival look.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past