Remember when it was passé to match your makeup? Well, no more, StyleBlazers. The matching lip and nail trend is running ahead at full speed. This past spring, MAC Cosmetics brought you the Fashion Sets collection and now luxury label Chanel presents the Le Twin-Sets de Chanel, a trio of coordinating lipstick and nail lacquer.
Here is a break down of each set in the trio: La Provocante and Provocation is a deep plum purple-y combo; The L’infidele and Infidele is an intense rosey pink; and La Delicate and Delicatesse is a refined buff nude duo. The Limtied Edtion Le Twin Sets de Chanel will be launching in Chanel boutiques this week during Fashions’ Night Out on September 6th and are available for pre-order online at Chanel.com. Nail Lacquers are priced at $26 a piece and Lipsticks will run you $32.50 each.
Check out detail pics of each set below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night