Atlanta-bred songstress, Keri Hilson and the lovely Tika Sumpter attended the LudaDay Weekend charity basketball game last weekend. Both ladies put on casual short-shorts, tanks and sneakers for the day’s festivities. Sumpter rocked a Salt-n-Pepa graphic top with detailed jean shorts, while Hilson went the more revealing route, with a see-through tank.
We know what you may be thinking. But look, Keri likes to show a little skin. And even if this was suppose to be a family-friendly event– with children in attendance– she’s worn worse.
What do you think about their outfits?
- Beauty How-To: Score The Right Red Lip Color For Your Complexion (Find The Vampy Shade That’s Just For You!)
- Kim Kardashian Poses For V Magazine (And Compares Reality TV To Rap Music??)
- StyleBlazer Time Machine: Whitley Gilbert Vintage Style Icon
- StyleBlazer Survey: MAC Viva Glam Nicki vs. Wet n’ Wild Pinkerbell (Would You Splurge Or Steal This Pretty Pink Lip Color?)
- Steal The Style: La La Anthony’s Casual Leopard Look (Casual, Comfy And Hot!)
- Tiny Stars: Can You Guess Which Celebs These Babies Belong To?
- 9 Female Celebrities Who Look Better With Age: (You’ll Be Surprised To See Who Made The List!)
- Upgraded Style: 10 Celebs Who Got On And Got Right (With Before And After Pics)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night