The gorgeous and talented Mya was in New York City today for a photo shoot. The singer co-designed the piece she’s wearing with Ghanaian designer Koshie O. The mix of contemporary cuts with African prints is something we’re huge fans of and this look is right on point. Not only is this something that can be worn to a variety of events, but the tied waist accentuates curves in a sophisticated way.
Look out for our full interview with @MissMya soon!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process
- Musicians At The Movies: 15 Rock Stars, Rappers, And Pop Icons Who Received Their Own Film Vehicles
- 15 Musicians With The Biggest World Tours!
- Hollywood Slim Down: 15 Stars Who Lost Major Weight
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past