Alicia Keys is hitting the ground running with the promotion of her new album “Girl on Fire.” The proud New Yorker, and former tomboy, is so excited that she teamed up with Reebok to release her own line of sneakers. Inspired by her life experiences, the four-piece collection has a mix of graffiti, piano keys and the NYC skyline design. Coincidentally
not really, Keys hubby, Swizz Beatz was recently named the creative director for Reebok Classics.
The Grammy award-winning singer’s Reebok Freestyle Hi shoes will retail for $80.
Will you be buying these Reebok sneakers?
- Kim Kardashian Poses For V Magazine (And Compares Reality TV To Rap Music??)
- StyleBlazer Time Machine: Whitley Gilbert Vintage Style Icon
- StyleBlazer Survey: MAC Viva Glam Nicki vs. Wet n’ Wild Pinkerbell (Would You Splurge Or Steal This Pretty Pink Lip Color?)
- Steal The Style: La La Anthony’s Casual Leopard Look (Casual, Comfy And Hot!)
- Tiny Stars: Can You Guess Which Celebs These Babies Belong To?
- 9 Female Celebrities Who Look Better With Age: (You’ll Be Surprised To See Who Made The List!)
- Upgraded Style: 10 Celebs Who Got On And Got Right (With Before And After Pics)
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process