Young British designer J.W. Anderson is having a major moment. After turning out season after season of critically acclaimed avant garde collections and being lauded stateside by none other than American Vogue and Anna Wintour, Anderson is now teaming up with Topshop to make is high fashion looks mid-market ready. Topshop has a strong history lending major shopping cache to their fledging brands by pairing up with young talented British designers. Despite the darkly styled and heavily layered look of this collection, when broken down individually, it is full of the classic pieces that we constantly crave. Anderson stuck with key staples such as the classic trench, button-front shirt dress, kick-pleat aline skirt, and striped t-shirts while mixing in the currently trending varsity leather-sleeved bomber jackets, a cat eyes sweater, and his personal fave—loads of paisley.
Browse our top picks in the following pages.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)