For those of you who can never have enough of Dior, the French line is planning to launch a glossy print magazine this fall. Called, “Dior” the publication will print twice a year– once in March and in September, coinciding with the spring and fall shows (respectively). The pub will print in nine languages and feature photography from Patrick Demarchelier, Jean-Baptiste Mondino and Paolo Roversi among others.
Even though the articles are largely focused on merchandise, Dior chief executive officer Sidney Toledano wants to make sure it’s not taken lightly. “This is not a catalog,” he said. “It’s fresh and modern. It’s how we see ourselves; our own Maison. I think it translates perfectly the mood of the company right now.” The debut issue will be 110 pages and is available to a select number of customers on Sept. 10.
See what other company is launching a print magazine on the next page.
Photo: Jean-Baptiste Mondino for Dior
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)