Fashion Week has just gotten under way in New York City and one of the major trends we’ve seen going strong in the streets is the fashion sneaker. This trend was sparked earlier this year and reached a boiling point this summer, but comfy cute kicks for ladies doesn’t seem like it will be dying down anytime soon. NIKE, ever with their hand on the pulse, in collaboration with Liberty of London, has just released new colorways of their popular Sky High Dunk —their version of a wedge sneaker.
This time around Liberty has opted for a non-floral prints, diverging from their tradition of blossoming posies and greens for a toned down swirly print to compliment the suede sneaker. Just in time for fall, these earthy neutrals and chic black styles will transition well into the crisper months beautifully. For those a little nervous about printed sneaks, these more classy kicks are currently available at Nordstrom’s in solid black/red and solid purple/beige combo.
Check them out below.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night