Day and night, the streets of New York City are buzzing with the excitement of Fashion Week. What was once an elitist only event with shows in the famed Bryant Park has now moved to Lincoln Center and beyond. People from all walks of life and status attended fashion shows from Soho to Harlem, still relishing in the beauty of the new season and new garments. So while the weather grows cold in this illuminated city, the streets stay hot with some of the most unique fashion on and off the runways.
Take a look at what the fashion lovers had on at last night’s FNO (and look out for more #NYFW pics):
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- 15 Celebrities Who Helped Revive Other Celeb's Careers
- Films of the Future? 15 Movies That Accurately Predicted Events
- 15 Celebs Who Had Crazy Custody Battles
- Becoming 'Yeezus': How Kanye West's Style Has Evolved Since 'The College Dropout'
- 15 Fashion Trends We Never Want To See Again!
- They Turned Up The Melodrama For TV Movies: 15 Stars Who Starred In Lifetime Original Films
- 15 Celebs Who Love A Pair Of Ripped Jeans
- Extreme Beauty: 15 Wacky Celebrity Beauty Treatments