RihannaRihanna won't need to stand under too many umbrellas with this easy to manage cute pixie-cut. Source
Miley CyrusWhile the inital cut was a shock to her fans, we like how it edges up her image. Source
A long way away from her role as bookworm, wand toting Hermione Granger, Emma Watson looks great in his cropped look.
Alicia Keys' style has changed a lot since she first emerged on music scene, but we're loving this style revamp.
Pink always brings a little spice to the scene when she rocks her short cut.
We love this '20s romance look on Christina.
Katy PerryWhether it's blue, pink or green, Katy Perry should rock a short 'do more often. Source
Zoe SaldanaWhile Zoe's hair is extremely short, she rocks this romantic look well. (It's our FAV!) Source
Katherine HeiglBobs flatter almost everyone and we love this one on Katherine Heigl. Source
Lena HeadeyLena's hair is most definitely not a game, but stunning enough that we will put her on a throne. Source
ShakiraYou almost don't recognize her with the short locks, but this hairstyle looks great on Shakira. Source
Vanessa Hudgens glows donning this short cut.
Milla JovovichEverything about this look is right for Milla.
Chrisette MicheleWe love this bold look on the songstress. Source
Regina KingRegina looks great in this short cut. Source
Nia LongNia is radiant in this cute cut. Source
Erykah BaduErykah Badu may not be her hair, but this close cut looks great on her. Source StyleBlazer Must-Reads:
- Breaking News: Rihanna Cuts Hair, New Short Pixie Cut (We Luvv It!)
- The ‘Love & Hip-Hop ATL’ Glam Squad Gives The Scoop On The Ladies’ Hair And Makeup Secrets!
- Adorable Alert: Blue Ivy Carter Spotted With Jay-Z On A Yacht To Celebrate Mama Beyoncé’s Birthday! (Heart-Melting Photos Inside!)
- StyleBlazer Spotted: Beyoncé & Jay-Z At Made In America Festival
- Six Mega Trends Of Summer 2012 (Should They Continue Through The Fall?)
- 50 Shades: H&M Gets Dark for Divided Grey Collection (Peep Before You Shop!)
- StyleBlazer Curvy Closet: Shopping Tips For The Fashionable Ladies With Lots To Love (Get Curvy On A Dime!)
- Fashion Designer Kevan Hall: “How I Made It” Season 4 – Episode 2