In light of our girl Rihanna going back to her signature short hair (which almost everyone mimicked for a spell), we’re highlighting other celebs we wish would stick with embracing her cute short cuts.
Rihanna won’t need to stand under too many umbrellas with this easy to manage cute pixie-cut.
While the inital cut was a shock to her fans, we like how it edges up her image.
A long way away from her role as bookworm, wand toting Hermione Granger, Emma Watson looks great in his cropped look.
Alicia Keys’ style has changed a lot since she first emerged on music scene, but we’re loving this style revamp.
When Amber Rose first hit the scene as Kanye’s boo she had girls everywhere donning a short buzz cut.
Pink always brings a little spice to the scene when she rocks her short cut.
We love this ’20s romance look on Christina.
Whether it’s blue, pink or green, Katy Perry should rock a short ‘do more often.
Kelly Rowland has been rocking short hair since her Destiny’s Child days and she wears it well.
While Zoe’s hair is extremely short, she rocks this romantic look well. (It’s our FAV!)
Bobs flatter almost everyone and we love this one on Katherine Heigl.
Lena’s hair is most definitely not a game, but stunning enough that we will put her on a throne.
You almost don’t recognize her with the short locks, but this hairstyle looks great on Shakira.
Vanessa Hudgens glows donning this short cut.
Everything about this look is right for Milla.
We love this bold look on the songstress.
Regina looks great in this short cut.
Halle is the queen of the short chop. She’s been rocking this look for years (and she does it soooo well!).
Nia is radiant in this cute cut.
Erykah Badu may not be her hair, but this close cut looks great on her.
- Breaking News: Rihanna Cuts Hair, New Short Pixie Cut (We Luvv It!)
- The ‘Love & Hip-Hop ATL’ Glam Squad Gives The Scoop On The Ladies’ Hair And Makeup Secrets!
- Adorable Alert: Blue Ivy Carter Spotted With Jay-Z On A Yacht To Celebrate Mama Beyoncé’s Birthday! (Heart-Melting Photos Inside!)
- StyleBlazer Spotted: Beyoncé & Jay-Z At Made In America Festival
- Six Mega Trends Of Summer 2012 (Should They Continue Through The Fall?)
- 50 Shades: H&M Gets Dark for Divided Grey Collection (Peep Before You Shop!)
- StyleBlazer Curvy Closet: Shopping Tips For The Fashionable Ladies With Lots To Love (Get Curvy On A Dime!)
- Fashion Designer Kevan Hall: “How I Made It” Season 4 – Episode 2