Now that the weather is cooling down, it’s time to start finding sophisticated and fashionable outerwear that will keep you warm in the fall and winter seasons, while maintaining your fabulous sense of style. A pretty pair of gloves is one of the best ways to make your trench coat, boots and winter hats look more polished. We’ve found a few picks that definitely belong in your cold weather wardrobe.
Click through to peep some stylish gloves for the fall/winter season.
A pair of black leather gloves is both edgy and adorable. They’ll look great with a leather jacket or cropped trench coat, and the black and white hue combination provides the ultimate color contrast. These wrist-length gloves are best for fall or mild winter days. Shop them on Friis Company.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night