Fashion blogs are a great way to peruse the web and find out how "real people" are wearing the latest looks and trends. As the fashion industry becomes more inclusive with an increase in street style influencing fashion designers and editors, Black fashion bloggers are rising to the forefront as tastemakers.
Here are 20 Black fashion bloggers that you should follow.
Folake Kuye Huntoon
Christina Brown is a writer and blogger of Love Brown Sugar which represents style for the curvy women.
Karen is a London transplant from New York who blogs about her stylish outfits, street style and some DIY projects at Where Did You Get That.
Jessica of Vintage Virgin, is a stay-at-home mom who lives in Texas and blogs about her gorgeous vintage finds. (She's one of my favorite bloggers. I swear I never find anything this good when I go thrifting!)
Patrice Grell Yursik
Patrice, known for her big hair and moniker/blog AfroBella, blogs about fashion, beauty and of course natural hair.
Travis Gumbs and Joshua Kissi
We fell in love with the dapper look of these NYC guys long before their blog Street Etiquette was picked up by The New York Times. If you appreciate well-dressed, tailored men, then these are your guys.
While DJ, singer Solange's blog My Damn Blog does not focus solely on fashion, we can't leave her off the list.
Claire is a fashion journalist and editor of Fashion Bomb Daily which covers style, fashion show reviews and daily fashion news.
Shala started getting heavy coverage in the fashion scene in the past year-or-so and blogs at Shala's Rabbit Hole.
Kathryn will tell you how to look fly and save money on her blog, The Budget Fashionista.
Snow White might be the fairest of them all, but Natasha might have the fashion and beauty competent down pat on her blog Snow Black Blog.
Jessica Andrew & Andrea Arterbery
These fashionable ladies' blog at Glamazons pursues life, liberty and the fabulous.
Uzo Maris Stella
Uzo is a stylist and blogger of J'adore-Fashion.
Patrice definitely knows how to be frugal. She's the blogger of Looking Fly On A Dime.
Tamu is the blogger at All The Pretty Birds.
Which one of these bloggers' sites do you read on the regular?
- Breaking News: Rihanna Cuts Hair, New Short Pixie Cut (We Luvv It!)
- The ‘Love & Hip-Hop ATL’ Glam Squad Gives The Scoop On The Ladies’ Hair And Makeup Secrets!
- Adorable Alert: Blue Ivy Carter Spotted With Jay-Z On A Yacht To Celebrate Mama Beyoncé’s Birthday! (Heart-Melting Photos Inside!)
- StyleBlazer Spotted: Beyoncé & Jay-Z At Made In America Festival
- Six Mega Trends Of Summer 2012 (Should They Continue Through The Fall?)
- 50 Shades: H&M Gets Dark for Divided Grey Collection (Peep Before You Shop!)
- StyleBlazer Curvy Closet: Shopping Tips For The Fashionable Ladies With Lots To Love (Get Curvy On A Dime!)
- Fashion Designer Kevan Hall: “How I Made It” Season 4 – Episode 2