Fashion blogs are a great way to peruse the web and find out how “real people” are wearing the latest looks and trends. As the fashion industry becomes more inclusive with an increase in street style influencing fashion designers and editors, Black bloggers are rising to the forefront as tastemakers.
Here are 20 Black fashion bloggers that you should follow.
Folake Kuye Huntoon
Designer and style blogger Folake is the editor of Style Pantry, a street style blog with her vintage finds, lookbooks, campaigns and more.
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)
- Modelizers: Leading Men Who Chose Models
- The Sequels Being Fast Tracked That You Didn't Expect: 15 Upcoming (And Surprising) Franchise Follow-Ups
- Billboard Music Awards: Best Dressed History
- Fitspiration: Brown Girls DO Work Out! (Our Fave Celebs Getting It In At The Gym)
- Fine Wine: 15 Men Who Got Better Looking With Age
- Embellished Fashion Pieces for Day & Night