Sure, deep merlot lip colors are nothing new under the sun. But with the release of Azealia Banks‘ “Yung Rapunxel” lipstick with MAC Cosmetics, they’re all we can think about right now. The color may look hard to pull off, but it works quite well on everyone, from the fair and blonde to the deep and brunette. The trick to wearing it the right way is to let the focus be on the lips and brighten the complexion with a warm-colored blush.
If you’re into the look, here are 5 lippies you need to go out and get NOW.
1. Covergirl Queen Collection Lipcolor in Fine Wine, $6.99 at drugstore.com
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- Politicians That Got A Second Chance (From Affairs To Prostitution And More!)
- Sister, Sister: Red Carpet Fashion Faceoff!
- Star Witness: 15 Celebrities Who Were Witnesses or Called to Testify in Major Cases
- You're Doing it Wrong!: 15 Movies Based on a True Story That Received Backlash From Their Real-Life Characters
- They Survived Torment, Humiliation, And Degradation Before Fame: 15 Stars Who Were Bullied
- Fashion Forward: 12 Savvy Entrepreneurs To Take Note Of
- In Honor Of Asian American Heritage Week, 12 Of Our Fave Asian American Designers
- They're Greenlighting This? 14 Upcoming Movies That Make Us Question Hollywood's Thought Process