Somewhere between foaming oceanic waves crashing against inflamed skies and warm leafy lands, Naeem Khan staged his Spring 2013 collection, soaking up similar colors and motifs as the aforementioned. The collection started off strong with tailored, black and navy separates and wrapped up with sweeping, beaded evening gowns, but digital prints—predominantly robust florals and foliage—ran through the line. We imagine the woman wearing Khan’s Spring 2013 peeping the Kalahari from her cruiser in the collection’s taupe trench-style skirt set before gliding into a grand rotunda in a ornately embellished midnight blue dress, complete with sheer cape. Regardless of what piece is to be worn when and where, the certainty is that as far as spring is concerned, Naeem Khan is very down to earth.
Join him with these pics from the designer’s Spring 2013 collection below!
StyleBlazer Must Reads:
- In Light Of Yahoo's Big Day: 10 Fashion Tumblrs You Need To Follow
- Powerball Flashback: A Look At Winners Past
- Hollywood's 15 Most Famous On Again-Off Again Couples
- Are These Once M.I.A. Celebs Ready For A Comeback? 15 Stars That May Be Poised For Career Revival
- Fun and Sun: 15 Summer Beauty Must-Haves
- Blue Carpet Rundown: The 2013 Billboard Music Awards
- Gifted and Talented: 15 Musicians Who Have Made Their Way On Screen
- Winners Circle: The Best Dressed StyleBlazers Of The Week (Misty Copeland, Kerry Washington And More)